13 december 2011

New post

Leaving for Telluride in less than 24 hours. 06.00 am tomorrow morning I depart from Stockholm. I been gone for a while now but now I'm back. Last weeks I been touring around Sweden searching for snow. Sälen, Funäsdalen, Åre and finally Vemdalen where we found it. Got some snow, 10-20 inches last week. I was working with a Level 2 ski instructor course and we had an awesome week. I was offerd work when we where done, that uaselly mean you done something good. I will hopefully come back to Sweden in january and have a lecture about leadership and communication. Fun! I also been cheating with my camera, promise I will do better when I get to Telluride so I can give you al some nice winter picture for Christmas and New Year. You can also follow me on Facebook, both on Staffan Björklund and Scandinavian Freeskiers!

The shadow of me. I'm getting ready to tuck. Love this shot, it have a lot of potensial. The wind make the snow whirl around me, it turned out to be a cool effect!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar