14 mars 2012

Sun

Three days later and finally my fingers starting to operate like normal after our fantastic climbing day in Indian Creek. I have been really sore too, especially in my upper body and I can still feel I have some "leftovers" from my fever last week floating around within me. Nonetheless, after skiing today Henry and I went out for a run and some cross fit on the drive way. The weather is incredibly nice in Telluride at the moment. Spring skiing, people walking around in t-shirt and short, hanging on the sunny side of main street socializing. I went through my computre before dinner and found some old photos from this summer, because that's what I been reminded of last couple of days due to the weather.

First bath early may last year.

Chanterelles.

 End of a rain front.

Dolomites, Italy, in june.

Cold mountain lake in june too, notice the snow that reach down into the water  just above me.

Sunset in july, Stockholm Archipelago.

GRÖNSKÄR light house.

Bregaglia valley, Schweiz, in spetember.

Rigid inflatable Boat, Rupert 32, owned by Sandhamns Guiderna.

Sandhamn from the air!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar