11 maj 2012

Great training!

I don't know if I been talking about this earlier but if I have, it's definitely worth mention again. I been running in different places all over the world, with all kind of people, from professionals to happy amateurs. Everyone I can take a run with, every chans I have to get out there, moving in beautiful nature just by putting one foot infront of the other I'm the happiest ever. This is where I have my lone and quality time, even if I have my love next to me, my best friend or a total stranger. It dosen't matter. This is where I find time to reflect on myself and things I've been exposed for. What I really want to talk about is running,  this beautiful ones that I think you have to do as a runner. I have two favorites here in Sweden and one of them is here, on Sandhamn! I just follow the shore line readily in the sunset (run clockwise). Most of it is on sand but there is more to it, move your body over rocks, use your whole body to climb a small hill or a reflector, crawl under a pier or some old roots, run through water passages or just enjoy the incredible view! If you can't run it, walk it!

This pictures is taken a few days ago when me and a friend was walking around the island!

The limousine on Sandhamn, the kinds coming back from school.  

Talking to Fredrik in my cellphone. 

Just relaxing with great views.

And of we go to continue the walk! 

1 kommentar:

  1. Det ser bra ut for sommaren, gissa om jag e taggad!

    SvaraRadera