10 juli 2012

TMB

We are still on our way around the Mont Blanc Massif. Last couple of days I have had severe stomach ache that dosen't wanna go away. I have never had anything like it before, hard to concentrate when you're reminded by pain 80 % of the time. I have to ignore it when we hike, today 5-6 hours. Trying to eat different now and are hoping for some fast recovery. I look pregnant and are very svullen, all tips of what can be done are welcome! Even tho to this I had to go swim and run today in Champex Lac, close to Verbier in Switzerland, water temperature where as low as 9 celsius. It was pinching me in the face and on the arms before everything went numb. Than it's actually okey to keep on swimming as long you are moving. Here is some pictures from early morning and yesterday.

We meet this tiny little hiker girl high up on the alpine meadows. Happier then ever with a big smile on her face!
Mike hiking w. The Grand Jourasses in the back ground!
At 05.00 am the first light from the sun hit the Mont Blanc it self, yesterday morning!




1 kommentar:

  1. Hello dear friend and team friend! I love your blogg thats for shoure...säkert. Today I did some ö till ö training it take 4 hours, shit funny. Staffan hope you have a nice trip in schweiz, germany, spain ore where ever you are. Hope you read my text message last night, will sleep now;-) Over and out staffan

    SvaraRadera